- Students ordinarily pursue those objectives by taking advanced courses, participating in organized and informal seminars, and carrying out and reporting on research projects in their major subject. Students normally conduct research during the summer and receive financial support for this purpose.
- With the consent of the Special Committee, a student may elect one or two minors from the above list or from another field. Entering students are required to register with the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at the beginning of their first term. They consult with the Director of Graduate Studies and with their temporary Special Committee.
- Proficiency tests in inorganic, organic, and physical chemistry are required of all entering Ph.D. degree candidates. These tests are given a few days before registration for the fall term. Results are used to help the Special Committee plan the student's program. Remedial course work may be required of students with poor test scores.
- Students majoring in organic or bio-organic chemistry must prepare and defend an original research proposal, usually after passing the Admission to Candidacy examination.
- Specific inquiries from prospective graduate students are welcomed and should be addressed to the graduate field office or to any faculty member in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject
- Analytical Chemistry
- Bio-organic Chemistry
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Chemical Biology
- Chemical Physics
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biology View 27 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.